DCAF Panel at OECD Forum on Responsible Mineral Supply Chains
Join DCAF’s expert partner session at the OECD Headquarters in Paris on 26 April from 8:30-10 am: “How Multistakeholder Engagement through the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights Contributes to Increasing Human Rights Due Diligence Requirements.”
- Tony Ntambu, Director of Cabinet, Ministry of Human Rights, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- Frédéric Chenais, Senior Advisor, DFA, Switzerland
- Prosper Luundo Ekyamba, Economic Adviser, Dutch Embassy, DRC
- Eric Kajemba, Director, Observatoire Gouvernance et Paix, Bukavu, DRC
- Timothée Mbuya, Director, Justicia, Lubumbashi, DRC
- Marie Chantal Kaninda, President, Glencore DRC
- Mirna Adjami, Principal Programme Manager, DCAF, Switzerland
This French-language event will be in-person, with English translation available.
More information and how to register can be found here.